Training for Managers, Leadership Books, Effective Employee Management, HR Consultant, Supervisor Training
The HR Lady's Online Video Training for Managers is a $5000 value.
As low as $300 for individual students.
Performance and Behavior Management
1. Understand the drivers of accountability
2. Understand feedback options
3. Review the techniques outlined in the Toolkit for Challenging Situations
Communicate Like A Manager
1. List ways you can demonstrate active listening
2. Identify the four personality styles and their significance
3. Explain how the five C’s can serve as a guideline in crisis communications
Delegation To Gain Time
1. Examine why people avoid delegating tasks and how delegation is beneficial
2. List the steps involved in the delegation process
3. Explain why coaching is a critical element in delegation
Understand Personality Styles
1. Understand the three key benefits of being aware of personality styles
2. Identify the DiSC personality style model and attributes of each style
3. Review specific strategies to help work effectively with each of the four main personality types
1. Discover how to establish clear expectations
2. Apply methods to reinforce desired behavior and impart consequences for undesired behavior
3. Examine approaches involved in effective communication that supports accountability
1. Identify common causes of workplace conflict and its impact
2. List the steps in the Conflict Resolution Process
3. Explain Root Cause Resolution and its benefits
4. Explain how follow up and feedback are essential in resolving conflict
Hiring Best Practices
1. Properly prepare job ads/ job descriptions in order to attract the right candidates
2. Identify possible root causes for not attracting qualified applicants
3. Explain the three types of interviews and how to properly conduct each
Motivate and Inspire
1. Explain how accountability and constructive feedback are critical in motivating employees.
2. Identify examples of recognition and rewards and how they increase engagement in the workplace
3. List the steps involved in giving memorable praise and provide an example for each
Don’t Break Employment Laws
1. Explain how employment law impacts decisions from hiring to terminations
2. Identify five top employment law concerns and their importance
3. Understand how written policies can help us stay out of court
1. Explain what it means to be Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive in the workplace
2. List examples of Unconscious Bias
3. Review Harassment and Discrimination Laws
Build Good Work Relationships
1. Explain the connection between Engagement and the bottom line
2. List three ways you can get to know your Team Members and the importance of each
3. Identify techniques you can use to improve communication
Grow a Great Culture
1. Describe the purpose of Company Values and how they can be applied to set behavioral expectations
2. Provide direction on how to create Company Values
3. Identify how Company Values can be used in each stage of the employee lifecycle
Online video training for managers:
CORPORATE RATES include live, interactive group Q&A and/or individual coaching (weekly or monthly, customizable as needed). The fee ranges from $300 to $1000 per student. Why the range? We must discuss yours goals and needs, headcount and virtual vs. on site live services.
12 Topics ~ 12 Weeks ~ Only 30 Minutes (or less) Each
One key takeaway for me is that I need to be engaging in regular feedback with my employees to find out what's going on and how to improve/help. I am interested in trying out the SWOT technique for
monthly reviews, and also the Check-In's for weekly discussions.
Supervisor, Graphic Design
This training will me help me become a better leader by motivating employees, set schedules for jobs in production and
give them on time-line to complete each task.
Line Lead, Manufacturing
This course taught me how to reframe conflict and not to see a conflicting situation in a negative light but to step back and reframe the situation in order to try to understand the situation from the other's perspective.
Nursing Home Supervisor
"This was the perfect length. I appreciate your straightforward approach and am going to have all my supervisors enroll. Continuous feedback is something we are working on right now."
- Director, Manufacturing Industry
"Effective employee management really is vital to the success of the company. Unhappy people lead to unhappy customers.
Great tips and super short videos. Thanks"
Executive Director, Healthcare Industry