50% of Americans have left a job to
“get away from their manager at some point in their career.”
- Gallup 2015
1. How to hire the right employee
2. Training and developing your employees for success of the department
3. How rewards and recognition will retain top talent (and what you can do for free or low cost)
4. Feedback, performance conversations and accountability
5. When all else fails – conducting a proper termination
6. Understand all generations to improve communication - Whitepaper here
7. Understand a high level overview of personality styles in order to improve productivity (individual & group assessments also available using the DiSC model)
8. Emotional intelligence & common sense - it is not what you think
9. Ownership Mindset - get your team in the game
10. Five ways to destroy your business (or not!) - Whitepaper here
11. Preventing harassment with a respectful, inclusive , civil workplace
12. Corporate Values: Statements that allow managers to hold employees accountable for their behavior (More on this in my second book)
13. Building your circle of influence (Networking 101 for recruiting of employees and customers)
14. Five ways our employees drive us crazy (and how to deal with it) - Whitepaper here
15. Three things leaders should know about theirselves - in order to get stuff done. (More on this in my first book)
2-hour interactive onsite training begins at $750 (one or more topics).
1/2 day (4-hour) onsite workshops begins at $1250 per 4-hour session.
Full day (8-hour) onsite programs begins at $1800 per 8-hour session.
Click here for virtual packages.
Most onsite training sessions are at least two hours however you may choose up to 3 topics at approximately 35-40 minutes each.
Unlimited attendees. Let's talk to discover your customized training needs.
The rates listed above are if you do not have a consulting package (hours per month or quarter). All package and other rates are listed here. I am flexible, let's talk.
1. Employment Law: Avoiding Unintentional Discrimination
2. Hiring the Best in A Competitive Market
3. Training & Development to Retain High Performers
4. Performance & Behavior Management Techniques
5. Rewarding Employees on a Tight Budget
6. Getting Your Communication Right
7. Effective Delegation to Alleviate Your Stress
8. Driving Change When Change is Feared
9. Terminating Employees: Legally & Respectfully
10. Managing Workplace Safety
We will take a two-day, ten topic workshop and condense it into a fast-paced series of ten, 10-minute webinars.