Wendy is an exceptional HR professional. She communicates directly and succinctly, and knows how to train, motivate and lead employees through organizational change. I have worked with Wendy for over a year now and often turn to her for HR advice. I highly recommend her for consultation, department turn-arounds, and public speaking engagements.
(Vice President, State College)
1. How to hire the right employee
2. Training and developing your employees for success of the department.
3. How rewards and recognition will retain top talent (and what you can do for free or low cost)
4. Feedback, performance conversations and accountability
5. When all else fails – conducting a proper termination
6. Understanding all generations to improve communication
7. Understanding personality styles to improve productivity
8. Emotional intelligence & common sense - it is not what you think!
9. Ownership Mindset - get your team in the game
10. Five ways to destroy your business (or not!)
11. Preventing harassment with a respectful and inclusive workplace (a separate session focused on rudeness and civility is also available)
12. Corporate Values: Statements that allow managers to hold employees accountable for their behavior
13. Building your circle of influence (Networking 101 for recruiting of employees and customers)
14. Five ways our employees drive us crazy (and how to deal with it)
15. Three things leaders should know about theirselves (in order to get stuff done)
The CareerSource Florida network offers nationally recognized training grants to help Florida companies of all sizes compete and grow. Grants cover a matching portion of training expenses and, in some cases, related equipment and partial wage reimbursement too. Businesses stay in full control of how, when and where they train their employees. CSF has helped hundreds of thousands of employees statewide boost their productivity, while helping their employers grow and compete in a global economy!
Engage your team and improve your bottom line by up to 240%. Hire an HR consultant today.
Do your employees desperately want a vacation from...you? (Or vice versa?) If so, check out this quick video.
Is one or more toxic employees at your company?